Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's day


We were feeling the love at the Walters house on Valentine's Day! Mommy felt very lucky to have two wonderful fellas in her life! Although we had said were not doing gifts, Jack and Holden surprised me with a massage gift certificate. Wasn't that sweet?!?! Holden was showered with lots of cards from family, books and clothes from Meme and Bossy, clothes and the talking Elmo doll from Grammy and Gram, and Dr. Seuss books from mommy and daddy! It was more like Christmas for Holden! He was, of course, the most treasured gift for all of us! Jack and I got to go to dinner with our good friends the Bookers and Smithermans. We had such a great time! I think Holden had a good time, too, with Grammy and Gram. He was worn out Sunday!
But I have to say that the best example of love that we see each day when we look at Holden is from our Heavenly Father.- "God is Love."~1 John 4:16
Talking to Elmo

Take that Elmo
Grammy and Holden

Jack and me at dinner

Sarah, me, and Deidre

No comments: