Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY SARA CHESLEY!!
We took a family trip to Cleveland to celebrate my dear friend Mary Susan's daughter's birthday. It is so hard to believe that it has been 3 years since I broke speed limits to be in Clarksdale for her birth! They are so special to us!! It was so much fun being there and Jack was able to go with us! (Double click to make collage bigger)
A lot of our friends had birthdays right before and right after Christmas! Bless their hearts. I'm sure their birthdays tend to get lost in the holiday hustle and bustle. We didn't get to celebrate with everyone, but we wished them lots of love and many more birthdays to come!! Here are some pics from the celebrations we were a part of!
Happy Birthday Susan Puckett!
Lorie, Me, Lexie, SUSAN, and Ashley(I love these gals!!)
Susan and I taught together and she is such a wonderful friend!! (bootsy to Holden). I had a blast celebrating at Sal and Mookies!! Lorie and Lexie also celebrated birthdays, but due to a sick baby and Jack's schedule, I missed celebrating with them! Happy birthday girls!!

No comments: