Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

MANY posts & I NEED HELP!

So I finally posted everything from December and most of January.....just in time for Valentine's Day!! :) I did collages because it was a quicker way of posting so many pics but now I have a problem....WHY WON"T THEY ENLARGE WHEN YOU DOUBLE CLICK ON THEM??? If anyone can help me with this, please leave a comment. Thanks!! I have more posts to come. I guess I will combine Holden's 8 month post with his 9 month post because he will be 9 months in two days. Maybe I will get caught up one day!

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

hey girl!
check your settings... there may be something within your blogger that you have disabled... im not sure though!
holden is an absolute DOLL!!!

Hollie and Janie said...

Holden is such a cutie pie, Missy!!

The Laney Family said...

Hey Missy and Jack!
So glad to find your blog! Your family is beautiful! Looking foward to keeping up with ya'll on here! Glad to see ya'll are doing so well!
~Adair

The Haymans said...

I found you through Adair's blog...well and the Segrest's. Yay for MSU fans! We are getting season tickets for football next year and I can't wait to take Brody. How old is Holden?