Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

We're back!!!







WOW!! The past four weeks have been so busy and life changing! BUT, they have been the BEST weeks of our lives!! Holden is such a precious little miracle and we are amazed each time we look at him that God chose us to be his mommy and daddy. I had always heard that seeing your child for the first time was amazing and that the love you feel is unlike any you have ever felt before and MAN is that true!! We knew we would love him, but had no idea the magnitude of that love. Being a mommy is the greatest gift I have ever been given and I know Jack(aka daddy) feels the same way!! And the love I have now for my husband is even greater than the day I married him. O.K... I can't help but be sentimental! Anyways, I will be updating the blog with pics and stories from the past four weeks ove the next couple of days so check back to see our little man! Bare with me b/c I am still new to the blogging world!



No comments: