Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

Holden and Daddy hanging out!!!



I have to start this post by saying Happy First Father's Day to my sweet husband!!! We are so happy he is home from his trip!! Today is rather bittersweet for me. This is my first father's day without my daddy. He passed away on November 26 and it still doesn't seem like he should be gone. I miss him very much and wish he could be here to hold and get to know Holden, but I know he is watching over him from Heaven! I have great memories of my daddy growing up and so does Jack, and I know Holden will have wonderful memories about his daddy, too. I have to say I am blessed to have a wonderful 2nd dad( i don;t like to say stepdad) and i send him happy father's day wishes!! We also wish Jack's daddy, Bill, a happy day, too!!




Holden and his Bossy(Jack's daddy)



Holden and his Gram( my 2nd dad :))

No comments: