Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!(a little bit late)
Poor Jack has been working so hard and his days off are very limited so we decided to have Thanksgiving dinner at our house. The festivities began Wednesday night. We had my mom, Jack's parents, and Uncle Gibson and his family over for taco soup. Thursday, we had my mom, Jack's parents, Unlce Ed and Aunt Patsi for the big feast. The food was soooooooo good!!! We ate way too much, watched some football, and enjoyed visiting with one another! Holden had a great day and showed off all his tricks. Thanksgiving was somewhat bittersweet for me...I am truly thankful for God's blessings on our family and for our precious baby boy!! However, this was my first Thanksgiving without my daddy because he passed away a few days after Thanksgiving last year. I know he was there with us that day in spirit and that gave me peace. I hope everyone had a great holiday!!

Holden and Uncle Ed swinging
More pictures

No comments: