Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Lots to share!!

I know I don't have to share every picture we take, but Holden has taken some precious pictures lately!! Excuse how many I am about to post! I am one proud mommy!! Two weeks ago, we went to the dr. for the rest of our second round of shots. Bless his little heart...he had a little reaction to them and was up most of that night and ran fever on into the next night. He was a trooper, though! He weighed 16 lbs. 4 oz. then and was over 25 inches long. He is growing!!

"Am I cool or what?"- taking a stroll with mommy and cookie


Hard day of playing


After shots Sick baby- day after his shots

Holden's first trip to pick out pumpkinsHappy with his pumpkin choices



Bath time!!

"Where are we going now mom?"

1 comment:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

he is getting so big! i love that sweet little smile!!