Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The big 3-0!!

Well Friday, October 17 was my 30th birthday! I must say, I wasn't sure how I truly felt about turning 30. No longer being in my 20's kind of scared me. Don't know why, but it did. However, once the day arrived, I realized how fortunate I was to be turning 30 and to have all my dreams come true. I have a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally, a beautiful miracle in Holden, my loving yorkie, WONDERFUL family, the GREATEST friends in the world, a fabulous home, and great health. So, it ended up being the best birthday yet! I look forward to my next 30 years, which I know will be even better!!
How did I celebrate??--
Thursday- I got a massage.
Friday- I changed my hair- I am now a dark blonde with shorter, more fun hair thanks to my friend Heather who owns Oasis salon and spa in Pearl!! Then, I went home and spent the day with my little man and mom. Jack was on call.
Saturday- We all went to lunch and mom, H, and I went browsing at Target. Then, Jack took me to Atlantica Grill which was YUMMY!!! When, we got back home, several of my sweet friends surprised me with a party. Jack had arranged it, with some help, and it was great. Jack apologizes to those of you he was unable to reach. He was trying to get email addresses off of some old emails I had sent so he missed a few of you!! They had another cake and balloons and gifts for me. I felt like a kid again!! SOOOOO much fun!!

Friday's activities pics: Hanging out with my baby boy and mom. Mom was taking the pics so she isn't in any.(boo)? I LOVE the first picture of us playing. We have so much fun!!

The bottom, middle picture shows Holden jamming his hand into the side of the cake. I had to act fast to get the chocolate off of his hands before it made it to his mouth.

Saturday's activites pics:
First pic is Holden at lunch decked out in his MSU attire. Iguess he knew what the outcome of that night's game would be. Notice the facial expression! The collage is pics from the evening. They had balloons and 30 curly ribbon everywhere!! Thanks guys!! It really meant a lot to me having you there and thanks for the GREAT presents!! Sorry to all the men....I didn't get any up close pictures of the guys, but that could be due to the fact they were busy watching the game. Boys will be boys!! :)

AND ......thanks to all who text, called, e-mailed, or sent me a card!! It was such a memorable birthday!!

3 comments:

The Marks Family said...

Happy late birthday!! It isn't so bad being the big 3-0!! Holden is so precious.

The Segrest Family said...

hey missy! hope you are having a great halloween - great to see you last saturday =) im going to add y'all to our list - holden is adorable!!!!!!

Will and Maggie said...

Happy Belated Bday Missy! It looks like you had a great one.