Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Audrey and Ella

Audrey Christine and Ella Grace Walters will be making their debut sometime between now and March 15!! We are so excited and can't wait to meet our newest blessings! We are also praising God for allowing me to carry Audrey and Ella this long!!! My pregnancy has been hard from the very beginning and many times I doubted whether or not these babies would make it into this world....one day I will share all of that on here but for now I wanted to share the news of their upcoming arrival! I am overjoyed, scared, nervous, and truly grateful for these miracles!!! I look forward to sharing pictures of them and introducing them when they arrive!! So, check back soon!!

5 comments:

deidre martin booker said...

i am overjoyed too and canNOT wait to meet them and see their beautiful and sweet little faces.

The Laney Family said...

Missy...great to hear from you. I would LOVE to hear your story. I had a bit of a rocky pregnancy as well, with 2 months of living in the hospital.. it is all worth it now with 2 healthy babies that came home with us! We should share stories one day. Praise God you have made it so far! You and your family will be in my prayers! I can't wait to see updates

Keith said...

can't wait to see some pretty pictures of those girls! will be praying for you all.

Keith said...

oh wait! this is danielle polk, i'm signed in as the hubs :)sorry 'bout that!

Anonymous said...

A webiste to change to fluid width in the New Blogger
Template Designer?

Take a look at my web-site ... http://paginasamarillas-atl.com/exactly-what-is-a-transvaginal-ultrasound