Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Sixth Anniversary Jack!!

Tomorrow is our 6th anniversary so I decided to give my hubby some love since this is our "family" blog! It is hard to believe that 6 years have passed! I tell everyone that I knew that I would marry Jack before we even went on our first date..we had talked for about 3 weeks before our first date, and we talked about everything. He was the first person I felt like I could be myself with! I didn't have to be perfect all the time and he made me laugh.....both of which are still true today(he is good about making me laugh when I am upset with him about something....a trait he has passed along to Holden)! Jack is my best friend and I feel very blessed to have him in my life! A lot has happened in 6 years-completed med school, had our first child, moved three times, & started a residency program! I am soooo proud of Jack and it's neat to see his dreams become reality. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us! So, Happy Anniversary to my handsome, sweet, loving, smart, funny, & amazing husband!(great daddy too!) I loved you 6 years ago, but that love doesn't hold a candle to how I feel about you today! I love you!!

Honeymoon in Jamaica-2004

2nd Anniversary Trip to San Francisco-2006

Our life now-2010


1 comment:

deidre martin booker said...

awww. happy anniversary! missy, i agree, you did get yourself a funny one. i think of him every morning during oso. :) love you walters family!!