Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back from my blogging break.....And Happy Belated Birthday Jack!!


Wow! The past 4 months have flown by!!! We have been busy with our day to day lives and blogging has been put on the back burner until now.....some disgruntled fans(aka grandparents) have started talking about how much they wished I would update the blog, so I plan on doing so over the next few days. To be honest, each time I have started to update it, I have felt so overwhelmed with how much I haven't posted about our sweet Holden that I decide not to blog. So, I am not going to go back and try to replay everything that has happened since May....I will just blog about some things. Holden is 16 months already!!! Where did my tiny baby go??? He has had some fun adventures this summer that I look forward to sharing with you!!

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY JACK!!!

I have other pics of my two boys but I love this one!! They are watching Holden's favorite show, The Imagination Movers, together. I am blessed to have a husband who works very hard every day so that I can be a stay at home mommy and wife. Holden LOVES his daddy and gets so excited each day when he hears the garage door open and it melts my heart to see that Jack is just as excited to see Holden when he comes in!
Thanks, Jack, for loving us!!! We love you so very much!!!!!

1 comment:

Marla said...

I am glad you are back! I love reading about your sweet family! (Mama T)