I have always heard the saying "When it rains, it pours" in a very negative sense. Lately, I have felt this, but in a very POSITIVE way!! Please don't look at this as me bragging because I am not! I am just so thankful for blessings we have been given all at once! So, bare with me as I share!!
1. We are expecting our first child, William Holden, any day! He seems to be a healthy baby, and we can't wait to meet him!!!
2. Jack, who I am very proud of, will graduate from UMC at the end of May and will begin his residency in Jackson in Anesthesiology!!
3. We just moved into our first house!! WE adore it and can't believe it is ours!! We still have a lot of unpacking and decorating to do, but we know that will get done!!
4. Even though we won't be living a life of luxury, I am going to get to stay at home and take care of my boys!! It was a hard decision because I love where I work and my job, but anyone who knows me knows I have always wanted to do this!! We are already accustomed to a budget, and the Lord has made it where we can do this.
5. We have the BEST friends and family ever!! Thanks for being there!!! :)
Thanks for letting me share with you!! Have a great week!!!