Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Holden! Part 1

Well, it is hard to believe that my baby boy turned 1 on May 8! It didn't seem like a year had passed already! Being his mommy has been the most incredible, most challenging, and most rewarding thing I have ever done. He is so precious and is a daily reminder of God's love for us! I thought I would post some then and now shots and pics of what we did on his actual birthday.
May 8, 2008- 10 hours into the process...only 9 more before he arrvived!
Jack looks great! I had gained 60+ pounds by this point and the fluid they were giving me just added more. Oh well, it was sooooo worth it!


William Holden Walters
Proud Papa showing him off!

I finally got to hold him two hours later....the most remarkable moment of my life! I had waited so long to hold my baby boy! What a blessing!!



May 8, 2009- First birthday
Holden's birthday fell on a Friday so we had a family day. Daddy took off of work and we spent the day together. Grammy was also in town early to help get ready for the party on Saturday. We enjoyed the day and let Holden have a practice round with the cake. He didn't like the cake that much but we had fun with it!


No comments: