Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

PRAYER REQUEST

Our sweet baby will have surgery Friday morning to repair a hydrocele/hernia that he has had since birth. We had hoped it would correct itself so that he wouldn't need surgery. The thought of my baby undergoing anesthesia and surgery makes me a little nauseous. I have faith that the Lord will have his hand on the procedure and on sweet, precious Holden. However, the mommy in me can't help but worry!! Jack will get to be with him right before and during surgery and I get to go back as soon as he gets to recovery! Please pray for the doctors, nurses, Holden, and our family! Thanks so much guys! I promise to post an update about the surgery and post pics from the big, first birthday party!!

2 comments:

April said...

We will be praying for him and for you during this time. Keep us updated!

Just call me D said...

will for sure pray for sweet holden!